The Hidden Wealth of Nations
September 2015, University of Chicago Press.
Other editions: France (Le Seuil), Germany (Suhrkamp), Sweden (Daidalos), Netherlands (Boom), Greece (Pedio), Portugal (Temas e Debates), Slovenia (Zalozba Sophia), Romania (Grup Media Litera), Spain, Mexico & Colombia (Pasado & Presente), other Latin American countries (Silgo XXI), China (East China Normal University Press), Taiwan (Souler Creative), Korea (L.P. Publishing), Japan (NTT Publishing), Turkey (Yordam).
“A remarkable feat” (The Atlantic), “A tremendously important contribution” (American Prospect), “Eye-opening” (Library Journal), “A small book worth ten volumes on financial globalization” (La Croix), “One of the most thorough books on the topic” (Le Monde), “Excellent” (Marianne), “A must read” (Libération) …
- Presentation slides (short, long)
- Table of contents
- Tables and figures included in the book
Supplementary material :
- Technical appendix
- Global offshore wealth: computation of the world’s offshore wealth since 2001
- Switzerland: offshore wealth in Switzerland since 1914
- Luxembourg: key data on the Luxembourg economy
- USA: the importance of tax havens in US cross-border liabilities since 1978
- Dissent, Fall 2016
- Democracy Journal, March 2016
- New York Review of Books, January 2016
- The American Prospect, December 2015
- The Atlantic, November 2015
- Financial Times: FT1, FT2 and FT Alphaville, October 2015
- Boston Review, October 2015
- WSJ, October 2015. Factual mistakes in the WSJ review.
- NPR, October 2015
- Bloomberg, September 2015
- The Week, September 2015
- Huffington Post, September 2015
- Sueddeutsche Zeitung, July 2014
- Die Zeit, July 2014
- Le Soir, January 2014
- La Vanguardia, November 2013
- Il sole 24 ore, November 2013
- Le Monde, November 2013
More press reviews here.