London School of Economics
London WC2A 2AE
+44 (0)20 7955 6694
I study the accumulation and distribution of global wealth, from both a public finance and international macro perspective.
- NEW: Wealth Inequality in the United States since 1913: Evidence from Capitalized Income Tax Data (with Emmanuel Saez), working paper, October 2014. [Main Data]. [Appendix Data]
- FINAL: Taxing Across Borders: Tracking Personal Wealth and Corporate Profits, forthcoming Journal of Economic Perspectives, 2014. [Appendix]. [Data].
- BOOK: La Richesse cachée des nations. Enquête sur les paradis fiscaux. Le Seuil, November 2013, English translation forthcoming University of Chicago Press.
- Wealth and Inheritance in the Long Run (with Thomas Piketty), forthcoming, Handbook of Income Distribution, vol. 2. [Data].
- Capital is Back: Wealth-Income Ratios in Rich Countries, 1700-2010 (with Thomas Piketty), Quarterly Journal of Economics, 2014, 129(3): 1255-1310. [Appendix and Data].
- The End of Bank Secrecy? An Evaluation of the G20 Tax Haven Crackdown (with Niels Johannesen), American Economic Journal: Economic Policy, 2014, 6(1): 65-91. [Appendix]. [Data].
- The Missing Wealth of Nations, Are Europe and the U.S. net Debtors or net Creditors?, Quarterly Journal of Economics, 2013, 128(3): 1321-1364. [Appendix]. [Data].